Thank you for your help. Whether you’re a current or potential client, a music therapy advocate, or a personal friend or family member, your support is really appreciated. Just reading and sharing this post is already a great help, but with a few brief moments, here are 5 simple things you can do that will go even further!
- Google “Music Therapy St. Pete” to leave a 5-star rating, and share a review to help other people understand how music therapy has helped you, your organization, or your loved ones. A good testimonial helps people understand our value.
- Word of mouth support is the most important way you can help Music Therapy St. Pete. Please share our contact information, refer us to families and healthcare organizations, and share your experiences with music therapy!
- Pictures! We love showcasing our clients and services. However, it can be difficult to collect audio and video examples. If you have any pictures that we may share publicly or use in marketing materials, please send them to email@example.com!
- Connect with us on social media! Leave a rating on Facebook @mtstpete, and comment your experiences and support on Twitter @mtstpete and Instagram @musictherapystpete!
- Finally, let us know how we can help you. What questions do you have? What can we do differently? How can we increase our positive impact? Or perhaps you just found a typo on our website?
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call (727) 350-7897. Thank you for your support!